Stock Administrators…… I have the job you have been waiting for!!!!!!
I am currently recruiting a Stock Administrator for one of my clients based in Colchester.
To provide support to the Spares Manager. Your primary function will be to take care of all the incoming and outgoing stock, with the ability to support the other Spares department functions if required.
Duties to include:
• Taking delivering of orders through Goods Inwards. Ensuring that the goods are checked against the purchase order and inspected to ensure compliance with any relevant technical information on file, customer requirements or required quality standards.
• ‘Book in’ all incoming goods on the companies ERP system - Orderwise. Including taking note of any ‘shelf life’ items.
• Print any necessary bar codes and place the items into the relevant stock location.
• Ensure that all deliver paperwork is scanned / filed in the relevant location.
• Generate product labels as required to meet customer or business requirements.
• Pick, pack and despatch goods as required to meet customer orders. Ensuring that all packaging, labelling and documentation requirements are met.
• Ensure orders are ‘despatched’ from Orderwise ERP system correctly.
• Make bookings with courier and hauliers, including chasing when applicable.
• Support the Spares Manager in controlling UK stock holding and performing periodic (and end of year) stock takes.
• Be responsible for recording, monitoring and reporting own KPI’s.
• When required, assist the Spares team in responding to spare parts enquiries, including basic interpretation of the spares required, providing quotations and eventual hand over of spares orders to the overseas factory for order processing and. A thorough understanding of our ERP Orderwise systems is required to achieve this (Training will be given).
• When required, answering the telephone for spares related enquiries, in a friendly and polite manner.
• When dealing with enquiries, ensure that the correct information is provided by the customer in relation to their request, and there is not conflict within other parts of the organisation before supply.
• Maintain correct files and records etc. of all spares business matters either on PC within the ERP Orderwise system or hard copies for internal reference and record.
• The candidate must be computer literate and be able to operate Microsoft Office programmes including Word & Excel. Also have the ability to learn specific company computer database systems. Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
• To be confident to work with figures for pricing activities.
• Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, confident, flexible and willing to assist in all aspects of the business if required.
• Friendly and polite manner being able to converse on the telephone with all levels, including senior management and important customers.
• To be able to work on his / her own initiative in a small office environment.
What you will receive in return:
• The opportunity to work with a very profitable and growing organisation
• Contributory pension
• 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
• Free parking
• Standard working hours Monday-Friday
If you are interested in this position please apply by clicking on the link below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'