My client is currently recruiting for a Stock Administrator to join there busy office based a few minutes from Newcastle city centre.
Accurate administration and data entry of goods in, process orders, cut notes, delivery notes and re-location of stock.
- Daily accurate processing of stock pick notes for customer and branch network (transfer) sales orders via ERP stock control software.
- Data entry of supplier delivery notes (purchase orders) onto Holme Dodsworth stock software and accurately recording the correct weights and lengths.
- Updating internal location changes of stock movement between warehouses, customers and branches.
- Sending out accurate delivery notes via stock processing for transport of customer/branch sales orders.
- Distribution and communication of internal paperwork to sales, warehouse and purchasing staff
- Recording transport manifest for internal local and national and 3rd party material distribution.
- To assist in answering the telephone, email and face to face stock queries
- Assist with returns of stock to Holme Dodsworth and suppliers.
- Scanning both electronic and manual filing of all supplier material certs
- Any other duties as required by the company
The specific responsibilities set out above reflect the main duties of the role described, however, as the company develops, these may alter.
Qualifications: Work Experience and Competence based, GCSE/NVQ or equivalent in Maths and English. ITC skills essential.
Key Competencies and Characteristics required:
Organised and committed individual able to work on own or part of team and able to work to deadlines.
General office management skills coupled with the relevant skills and experience to enable effective and accurate administration and data processing of stock movement, goods in and out, internal picking notes and customer delivery notes.
Excellent face to face and telephone communicator, able to demonstrate ability to work with differing departmental needs and experience in managing work flow in a busy commercial environment.
Basic IT skills around Microsoft office software such as word, excel, Outlook and use of scanners.
- Microsoft Office
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'