Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a fast paced food trading office as an instrumental team member in ensuring efficient operation of all aspects of stock, imports and shipping administration.
Role – Stock Administrator and Container Traffic Coordinator
Hours – Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Location – Borehamwood
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 per annum dependant on experience
Main Duties –
- Checking and filing of all shipping and import documentation
- Booking shipping containers at delivery points and monitoring clearances and deliveries
- Ensure shipping documents are sent to clearing agents in a timely manner
- Issuing instructions for clearance and delivery from port to container destination
- Monitoring and maintaining container/vessel arrival
- Ensure warehouse stock reports are regularly reconciled against company systems which will include carrying physical stock checks
- Inputting stock data onto computer system
- Month end reconciliations of stock data
- Calculation of container costs
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Develop good working relationships with required functional groups
Skills Required –
- Extensive experience of in an Administration role
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Methodical and articulate
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Organisational skills
- Computer proficient
- Experience in the food trade industry would be desired
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.