Location: Milton Keynes
Reporting to: Stock & Administration Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Stock Administration Clerk on a Fixed Term basis at our Milton Keynes depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Daily floor inspections & physical stock checks as required
- Reconciling goods inbound report
- Reconciling ‘chill’ download repo
- Create & distribute stock reports to both internal and external customers
- Processing stock queries within agreed timeframes, providing customer care
- Discrepancy investigation and processing dispute procedures
- Processing returns and inter depot cross documents
- Pursue stock rejections and returns throughout the network
- Process system transactions to correct stock balances
- Maintain accurate transactions in outside warehouse database
- Investigate outstanding, incoming, outside and missing pallets
- Empty location checks as required
- Recording & escalating internal and external non-conformances
- Supporting colleagues throughout the network
- Providing cover for Goods In desk as required
- Filing general admin paperwork
- Other duties as reasonably required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- PC literate & experience in MS Excel
- Ability to solve problems methodically and actively seek resolutions
- Pro active and adaptable approach
- Self starter, ability to work using own initiative
- Conscientious and reliable
- Able to manage own work load effectively and prioritise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organised, clean and tidy approach to work
Shifts: Days 0830 - 1700, working 5 days from 7 with the flexibility of providing cover for the occasional night shift and working bank holidays
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'