About the Company
gateretail, a part of the gategroup, was established as a one-stop retail solutions provider for airlines worldwide.
At gateretail, we have the global reach, resources and expertise to maximize your retail operations, ancillary revenue and enhance your passengers’ experience. We currently work with leading airlines across the globe, providing flexible and innovative product and service solutions. We will work closely with you to understand your specific requirements so we can tailor the best solution for you
About the role:
gateretail are looking to recruit a Stock Accountant to join and be part of a highly motivated and industry leading team. If you are looking for your next challenge, then we might just have the role you’ve been looking for.
As a Stock Accountant, you will be responsible for the accurate recording and management of stock in the financial accounts and the monitoring of the effectiveness of stock controls, preparing and analyzing stock related KPIs and business partnering Operations in relation to stock management.
In the role you will be responsible for stock valuations at month end and reconciliations of stock accounts in the Balance Sheet while monitoring the range change process and updating Finance on a weekly and monthly basis. You will be responsible for monitoring financial stock related KPIs and providing feedback to Operations of performance against KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis. Using your analytical skills, you will be expected to provide recommendations for process improvements relating to stock controls.
The role requires you to support management accountants with balance sheet and COGS analysis while participating in financial and operational reviews related to LMP performance and proposes internal process improvements. You will be expected to develop / enhance / implement tools to quantify variances in KPIs and financial impacts as required. You will also be required to assists internal and external auditors with all stock related investigations and queries as well as assist with other ad-hoc tasks such as testing for AX implementation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level in Finance or related fields.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified/qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role in as a financial analyst including profit and loss/balance sheet analysis and KPI analysis preferred.
- Previous financial analysis experience with stock preferred.
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse and EPOS systems is preferred
Other Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Must possess strong numerical and analytical skills including experience creating effective KPI monitoring tools and efficiently communicating results through the use of supporting tables, graphs, and presentation quality materials.
- Proactive and positive/flexible attitude while demonstrating sound judgment and reasoning skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, prioritising and managing multiple projects as appropriate
- Account Management
- Change Process
- Support Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'