Are you a new grad with a science degree and great analytical skills? Are you looking for a job at a fun company doing interesting work in an industry with great growth career potential?
TransPerfect is looking for several new grads (0-2 years out of Uni) with a degree in one of the STEM subjects (Science, technology, engineering, and maths) to join our legal technology team.
Our London E-Discovery team is a fun all-star mix of biochemists, programmers, engineers, & lawyers turned legal technology experts.
E-discovery is a relatively new industry in the legal space, but one that’s growing as fast as the data driven world we live in. Corporate litigation & investigations often involve tens of millions of documents and emails. TransPerfect’s E-Discovery team feeds these enormous volumes of data through a series of sophisticated software which cull them down into a manageable size for legal teams to review. The job really is getting in sync with all the specific and messy ways humans communicate online and then leveraging technology to uncover the needles in the hay stack that support or defend a legal claim. The work is both really varied and interesting. One day you might be working on a Ukrainian Bribery matter and pharma patent claim; the next day an airline bankruptcy; the following a celebrity defamation lawsuit against a newspaper. The job requires considerable mental prowess and, in the interest of full disclosure, sometimes involves hours that mirror a lawyer's. But if you are a problem-solver oriented individual - this industry is a fantastic place to be.
The position of the Litigation Support Analyst is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of E-Discovery projects
- Effectuate client’s downstream litigation goals by interrogating client data to determine proper software solutions.
- Assist with culling data.
- Oversee the full life cycle of projects in accordance with client specified parameters.
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope.
- Communicate with clients and proactively offer solutions to improve their workflow throughout a case’s lifecycle.
- Develop industry knowledge to consult with clients on the best workflows for their particular objectives.
- Be available to answer client questions about web hosting software and perform various administrative functions of the application(s) to meet clients’ needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the client, digital forensics, data processing, & hosting teams.
- Utilize analytical skills for remediating aberrations in the process.
- Ensure jobs are completed according to both client and industry standards
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation + quarterly bonus
- Offices in the Square Mile
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Fantastic growth potential
- Complete training
- Bright colleagues
- An overwhelming preference for promoting internally
- In-office foosball and table tennis
- A night out every now and again!
What we require:
- STEM subject degree (2:1+)
- Strong linear thinker
- Above average knowledge of MS office (particularly Excel)
- An embrace of technology
- Communicating complex concepts in clear concise ways
- Ability to work (and keep cool) under high pressure
What we’d like:
- Fluency in a 2nd Language