Steel Estimator - £30,000 - £45,000, Bournemouth, 20 days holiday + bank holidays + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an additional Steel Estimator to join an internal sales project team. The construction company in the Bournemouth area is well established and has customers across the UK and worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide sales estimates and full quotations to their growing customer base
- Work with the Project Sales Managers to provide quotations in a timely manner
- Liaise and communicate with suppliers and contractors to achieve best material prices, quality and lead-time
- Communicate closely with customers to understand project requirements.
- Work closely with the sales project team
- Attend Internal Sales meetings.
- Liaise with other department teams when required
- Ability to understand estimation and tendering function across different contractual environments
- Coordinating preparation of all supporting documentation required in the tender bid
- Strong understanding of the cost profile across the full manufacturing, and installation process
Skills and Experience:
- Previous estimating experience in steel is essential
- Ability to undertake a reasonable level of technical and financial calculations
- Confident user of Strumis software
- Technical ability to understand engineering drawings
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"