Steel Erector - Norwich Outskirts - Competitive £DOE (Overtime available)
Greywolf Recruitment is partnering a local organisation in their search for a Steel Erector to join their Norwich outskirts based team.
Why should you apply?
The client offers a great benefits package but most importantly a fantastic environment to work in and an interesting range of projects. Offering excellent career opportunities as well as a rewarding working environment. Investing and supporting the team is key to their success and many employees are currently undertaking qualifications whilst working.
Team building and social events are arranged throughout the year so there is always something to look forward to.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who has:
- Experience in the Structural Steel work industry.
- Good understanding and commitment to Health and Safety.
- Ability to read Structural fabrication drawings.
- Experience operating cherry pickers and telescopic handlers.
- IPAF and CSCS would be advantageous.
- Use of general tools and machinery.
- Ability and confidence to work independently or as part of a team.
- Full driving licence.
- Must be hard working and reliable.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Chris Hudson - Recruitment Specialist at Greywolf Recruitment.
We lead the pack when it comes to recruiting skilled engineering staff for your organisation.
Working with a selection of qualified candidates who are flexible, reliable and available to start immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'