STEEL & ALUMINIUM DOOR ASSEMBLER
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: STEEL & ALUMINIUM DOOR ASSEMBLER
JOB TITLE: STEEL & ALUMINIUM DOOR ASSEMBLER
HOURS: 08:00 - 17:00, 5 Days P/W (Overtime will be required)
THE COMPANY: Our client is a Birmingham based manufacturing company offering high-security door solutions ranging from stainless steel, aluminium, and fully glazed doors. Their security doors are 'Secured by Design Accredited' and 'LPCB Red Book Listed'.
Our client offers a wide range of high-specification secured doors and has a consolidated list of clients including Commercial, Industrial Premises, Banks, Bullion Dealers, High-Value Jewellers, Local Authority Housing, Housing Associations.
THE ROLE: Using a variety of tools, woodwork machinery, fittings and work instructions to perform a series of operations to correctly pre-hang/test Stainless Steel & aluminium Door Sets & locks. The ideal candidate will have to be able to work well under pressure when meeting tight deadlines. Experience of working in a low volume/high quality manufacturing operation in the precision engineering or fabrication sector will be a great advantage. An engineering/carpentry background, with the ability to read and understand drawings and specifications would also be an advantage. We are seeking a dynamic person who has problem solving skills, excellent communication skills and is a highly focused team player with drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
Are you/Do you have:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Door manufacturing experience.
- Familiarity with fitting a variety of locks.
- Experience in taking a lead role.
- Work on own initiative.
- Competent in using all wood workshop Machinery.
- Carpentry experience.
- Engineering experience.
- Competent with a range of cordless tools.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures.
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include:-
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Work in line with ISO9001 Quality System.
- Report to Production Manager.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'