We are working exclusively with our client, a leading mining company with high spec offices in the heart of Central London to find a qualified and highly experienced Group Reporting Manager to join their vibrant team, and play a key role within this very exciting and successful company. They are seeking an individual with excellent technical skills and a proven track record for getting the job done. They will also require someone who is able to work well with colleagues and foster good relations with different finance teams across the business.
- Own the consolidation process - monthly, quarterly, half year and full year management of accounts, forecasts and budgeting
- Monitor the tax compliance of the Group
- Manage team to ensure timely reports
- Liaise with other finance teams across the international business
- Prepare and present financial information to non-financial members of the business including the Board and external shareholders
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide technical accounting guidance
- Fully qualified accountant.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Large plc experience desirable.
- Experience with UK GAAP and US GAAP.
- Strong excel skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Please apply immediately if this sounds like the perfect role of you.