Your new company
Your new company is a leading London Borough found in the heart of London who operate across a diverse portfolio.
Your new role
The post holder will have a major contribution towards the delivery of the borough's operational priorities by providing effective advice and efficient performance management on the borough's outsourced service provider as well as monitoring current contracts that are in place.
You will be required to lead on the borough's vision and direction with regards to technical delivery of hard FM services and statutory compliance. You will act as the key liaison between the Service Provider and the borough on all technical and operational matters.
You will lead with key stakeholders on the commissioning and delivery of Facilities Management (FM) / property functions, and associated professional services, including strategic planning, taking into account financial constraints and delivering the most cost effective programme for Corporate Landlord.
You will need to provide engineering and Facilities Management advice and assist in the delivery of a centre of excellence for the borough's FM, buildings and property services using your technical expertise and liaise with the property departments on all minor works.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be either mechanically or electrically qualified with substantial experience in managing maintenance contracts
- Experience of undertaking inspections and remedial works across a diverse portfolio of buildings
- Experience of managing programmes
- Have the ability to oversee service delivery and FM services
- Have the ability to provide written reports on contracts
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £60,000
- Final salary pension contribution
- 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of buildings
- In house training provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.