Our leading global client is seeking a fully aACCA qualified Statutory Compliance Accountant for a 12mth contract, who will be responsible for supporting this function for the company's EMEA region.
* Regional Compliance Activity
* Support the statutory team to meet all Corporate Tax, Statutory and Financial Statement deadlines for Juniper entities in assigned countries. Work with external providers to help ensure that filings are complete, accurate and timely
* Assisting with acquisitions and liquidations
* Reconciling US GAAP to local GAAP accounts; Ensure that local providers maintain local statutory books in full accordance with local rules and regulations
* Support statutory team in coordinating and liaising with tax and legal partners and external service providers in relation to Revenue audits
* Support statutory team in managing and ensuring that external audits of assigned entities are conducted effectively and efficiently
* Completion of statistical returns
* Other Ad hoc activities as require
* Work with Global Finance Manager to provide accounting services to countries supported by SSC & meet scheduled deadlines for completion of work, presentation of reports, and any other time sensitive responsibilities
* Qualified Technical Accountant
* Extensively post qualified accounting experience within a multinational. Audit experience essential in top 10 accounting practice
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to prioritize workload effectively and follow through on assignments
* Conscientious Problem Solver; Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of SAP Financials or similar ERP system
Experience / Education:
* Fully Qualified Accountant, who trained in an Accountancy Practice and has continual subscription with Institute of Chartered Accountants.
(Qualifications must be up to date, All qualification certificates will be required).
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we can only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion.
We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.
- US GAAP
- Local GAAP
- ACCA QUALIFIED