Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an exciting opportunity based in Witham for a market leading business recruiting for a Statutory Accountant.
Key duties include -
- Review and production of annual financial statements for active companies, including liaison with external auditors during the course of their annual audit. Preparation of annual company files, backing up disclosed numbers in the financial statements.
- Corporation tax and deferred tax calculations for group reporting and agreeing to local returns.
- Controlling the Hub processing of quarterly tax provisions and reporting for various European companies, including group tax reporting using one-source.
- Technical accounting query resolution and ad-hoc investigations/analysis as and when required.
- Preparation and control of legal entity quarterly forecasts for allocated countries and companies
- Production of monthly/quarterly/annual regulatory and governmental reports.
- Produce sub consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for controllers and local management.
- Liaison with local service providers with a view to completion of local regulatory returns, such as VAT.
- Assisting with monitoring company balance sheets to ensure any foreign exchange exposure is kept to a minimum
- Liaison with a number of stakeholders including outsource providers, Systems Support, Payroll or Treasury for the resolution of queries and problems.
- Involvement in ad hoc Financial projects, support and projects of other functions in the Witham finance Hub
- Pro-actively suggest improvements and develop best practices within Finance to improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency and added value of the services provided.
The successful post holder will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, with a practice background. The ideal candidate will have solid technical accounting experience, confident in both producing as well as reviewing accounts.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'