Marketing and Data Scientist
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits.
SPSS, SAS, R, Python, SQL - if these are tools you love to use then this could be a great role for you!
This company are a global player in the market research field with a marketing sciences division that spans countries with over 200 people. Within offices based across two locations, they provide cutting edge consumer research for their clients.
In this role you will be working as part of a 9-man team made up of Statisticians and Data Science expertise. You would get to go on two annual conferences with all analytics specialists in the company for knowledge sharing and development.
What about the role?
In this role you will
- Run analytical projects from low to high complexity and depending on seniority will depend on autonomy on this.
- Work with researchers to suggest best methodology and sampling issues around project.
- Provide statistical insight and training to stakeholders within the business to emphasis the value of data science and statistical techniques.
- Conduct statistical modelling with SPSS and some SAS potentially from survey data such as segmentation, regression, Chi-square, factor analysis, brand mapping, CHAID and significance testing.
- Interest in big data principles and data science automation techniques using R and Python would be advantageous
- Communication with researchers and also some client interaction
What do they want you to have?
- Experience using SPSS or SAS for modelling
- Any knowledge of self-taught interest in R and Python would be advantageous
- Awareness of SQL
- Ability to work as part of wider team and keep strong communication
- Interest in consumer research
This would be a great role for someone with strong statistical ability who wants to break into data science / has an interest in getting data science training but hasn't had that chance yet.
- data science