Statistical Analytics Lead
Are you a Senior Analyst looking to take on more managing responsibilities? Join a highly successful global company that focus on building strategies and making recommendations of where the budget for online marketing should be spent.
Established for 18 years, this global media company work with massive clients, generating insights and strategies to increase revenue from online marketing. With a clear vision to be leaders in media, this company is championing innovation in forecasting products. As a Statistical Analytics Lead, you will have the opportunity to manage a small team as well as maintaining a technical lead position.
This is a client-facing role where you will be working with huge clients from a variety of industries on large, messy data sets ranging from weather data to stock level data. You will be generating high value and impact to challenging problems by implementing forecasting real-time solutions, in R and SQL, to scale.
- Technical aspect of role:
- Working with a forecaster product which takes in data sets from many sources and implementing into the company in R
- Building forecasting algorithms, using R and SQL, to develop tailored strategies and recommendations for each client's online marketing
- Other aspects of the role:
- Effectively delivering technical statistical concepts to clients
- Managing small team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MS or PhD in a quantitative field or Linguistics (STEM, Econometrics, etc.)
- Strong experience developing and implementing machine learning and NLP algorithms in a non-academic setting
- Experienced in statistical modelling, Bayesian modelling or other statistical methodologies
- Expert in NLP methodologies: Word2Vec, sentiment analysis, entity extraction
- Experience with NLTK, Gensim, SpaCy, CoreNLP; Machine Translation experience a plus
- Comfortable using neural networks, RNN, CNN, ANN, etc
- Proven leader having managed data science teams previously
- Knowledge of Big Data packages a plus, Hadoop, Spark, Hive or others
- Thorough communicator with technical team, clients and C level management
- Global collaboration events
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!
- Statistical Analytics Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'