£30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
Do you want the chance to work for a Leading Research Agency? Are you a technically minded individual with a passion for analytical approaches?
A Research and Strategy Agency are looking for a Statistical Analyst to join the analytics team to deliver critical knowledge to their clients through advanced analysis and data science. The agency specialises in political, reputation, stakeholder and customer research; servicing a wide range of clients from the political and social sphere, right through to charities and sports. They are looking for a driven and inquisitive analyst who understands survey research, can carry out statistical analysis and work alongside the head of data and data scientist to answer any analytical queries. In return the company offer great benefits including a fantastic training programme to enhance and develop your career.
Role of a Statistical Analyst
* Carry out statistical analysis to deliver fit for purpose outputs to the research teams
* To help run the analytics processes including key drivers, segmentations, mappings and conjoint analysis in-order-to benefit clients
* Assisting the data scientist with long term projects and working with the head of data to answer any ad-hoc analytical queries from the research teams
* To assist in implementing new approaches, techniques and statistical models which helps clients
* To keep up to date with any developments in analytics which are shared with the rest of the team
* Assist the head of analytics in business development i.e producing materials, presentations
Requirements of a Statistical Analyst
* A degree level qualification (or equivalent)
* Knowledge of some or all statistical approaches i.e regression, key driver analysis, cluster analysis, segmentations and correspondence mapping
* Ideally experience or knowledge of survey methodology and processes in-order-to hit the ground running
* Advanced knowledge of one or more programming languages including SPSS, VBA, R, Python
* Ideally an excellent communicator and people person in-order-to convey technical information in layman's terms
* An interest in data science would be desirable but not essential
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you want that next step up the career ladder please apply now!
- statistical analysis
- survey research
- key driver analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job