Currently Leeds City Council are recruiting for Static Guards to work at various locations around Leeds. The Council can offer days and nights!
To be responsible for ensuring the security of buildings/premises and staff
• Assuring the security of buildings/premises and staff
• To comply with all operational procedures and standing orders.
• To report directly to the Duty Supervisor
Skills & experience:
• Experience of and be competent at using 2-way radio for communication
• Fully conversant with fire-fighting equipment
• Able to maintain accurate site records i.e. Site log, and capable of producing legible written reports, and to maintain a personal notebook
• Capable of working and acting on own initiative
• Able to carry out all duties having regard to a worker’s responsibilities under the Council’s Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and Code of Conduct
• Ability to communicate with members of the public in a tactful, courteous and patient manner
Over time includes Saturday x 1.5 - Sunday x 2, night allowance plus 33%
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'