Static Fabric Technician
£25,000 + Package
The Client -
Your building, your business, your day-to-day operations. My clients care, my clients flexible thinking and there attention to every detail. Listening to there customers and forming close working relationships with them allows them to bring together all the essential elements of facilities management and support services to deliver the most effective solution every time. With experience that spans a wide variety of built environments, There focus is on finding a better way of doing things that meets and exceeds objectives - from single disciplines to total facilities management. There success depends on there continued commitment to technical innovation and the constant development of skills and techniques across our teams. In this way, They bring genuine added value that helps us create mutually successful, long-term relationships.
The Role -
This role is a static role covering a site in Manchester predominantly. This role will be suitable for someone who can think on there feet, has a wealth of experience and strives on ensuring that the clients are always happy. Please see below some of the key criteria for the role -
- Work as a key part of the Maintenance Support Team undertaking Building Fabric duties.
· To carry out routine tasks as defined by Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), including Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements
· Undertake general property maintenance repairs including but not limited to carpentry, painting & decorating, minor plumbing repairs, tiling, minor brickwork repairs, glazing and joinery including repairs to fire doors.
· To undertake project works and minor turnkey projects to Fabric and Building equipment.
· To provide a high level of Fabric technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients
· Working as a key part of the Mobile Support Team, and key interface with Facilities Maintenance Clients.
· To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring fabric standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the fabric of the building.
· Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
· Ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with all work carried out on site.
· Any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
The Successful candidate -
- 5 + Year's experience within FM, Construction or Building Services.
To Apply please send your CV OR contact me in the office on . I will aim to reply to all enquires within 48 hours.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- handy man
- fabric tech
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'