Static Electrical Engineer
Up to £35,000
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
* Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
* Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
* Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
* Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
* Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Qualifications: Certified electrical qualifications, 17th / 18th edition required
Relevant Experience: Relevant experience in electrical maintenance, and installation test and inspection.
Candidate for this role would be ideally time served and able to work on his/her own initiative used to the day to day reactive calls within a large building environment.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Static Electrical Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'