STATIC DATA OFFICER (PAYMENTS)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a rapidly expanding International Banking group for a Static Data Officer for 6 month fixed term contract. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining high quality static data across payment systems, registering new customer / product / settlement / regulatory information.
Duties to include:
- Inputting, maintaining and approving static data in relation to payments
- Inputting, maintaining and approving Standard Settlement Instructions (SSI's)
- Assisting with onboarding new customers
- Maintaining customer static data
- Monitoring and actioning reference data instructions in accordance with agreed SLA's
- Reconciliation of static data
- Ensuring compliance documents and procedural documentation are up to date
- Supporting the Payments Operations Teams with project and adhoc tasks
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have previous experience in maintaining payments static data including maintaining customer information, SSI's and onboarding together with a sound understanding of anti-money laundering and Compliance guidelines. Solid product knowledge (International Payments) is essential to this role.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- Static Data
- Reference Data