STATIC COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER
This is fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful Engineering and Building Maintenance/FM company and build on your career as a Static Commercial Gas Engineer.
Static Commercial Gas Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working on a static site in central London
- Carry out breakdown repairs and maintenance to commercial boilers and HVAC plant
- Plant room checks
- Mechanical & Plumbing Maintenance and reactive repairs
- Working as part of a call out rota, approximately 1 week in 6 and responding to out of hours calls
Static Commercial Gas Engineer Qualifications & Training:
- Qualified Gas Engineer with relevant ACS in both Commercial & Domestic Gas: COCN1 or CoDN1 etc.
- 5+ Years Experience in Commercial/Domestic Gas Maintenance/Breakdown and Repairs
Static Commercial Gas Engineer Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £40,000 Depending on experience
- Travel Expenses Paid for Zones 1 & 2
- Call Out Standby
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- After probation period, Life Assurance, Company Pension and Health Care Scheme
So if you are a qualified and experienced Static Commercial Gas Engineer, please send in your CV today!