This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The story…. This large not-for-profit has just been awarded new funding to deliver a 3 year contract helping unemployed job seekers on benefits move into self-employment. Your role is to coach and mentor individuals to get them to launch phase, until they are passed onto a Growth Mentor who helps them once the business is launched. A typical week could look like the following:
- Monday: Meet with local job centres to discuss the programme and start planning events.
- Tuesday: Deliver one of three Link Up sessions each week, talking to groups about the benefits of self-employment and how they can create a business, and if this is an option for them.
- Wednesday: A diary of one to ones, talking to ambitious people and reviewing business plans and cash flow forecasts.
- Thursday: Deliver a Pre-Launch work-shop for individuals who are about to go live with their businesses.
- Friday: Look at some funding support options or specialist services that can help your clients make their business plans a reality.
To apply for this role, you must have previously delivered advice to individuals looking to go self-employed that are on benefits. You will have a business head about you – and will be able to understand business plans and cash flow forecasts with a good overall grasp of the challenges faced in setting up, including dealing with HMRC or dealing with universal credit.
Please apply via this advert. If you would like to discuss the role further, or if you have applied and not heard back, please contact Riccardo Raia either by phone, or emailing the Hello email address (contact details on the Red 5 Solutions website).
Please note, this role is covering: Ipswich, Clacton, Colchester, and Harwich
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job