We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
A range of quality own-brand and high street restaurants and cafés, mixed with great food, family-friendly menus and a generous sprinkling of excellent service. That’s the recipe for success in our Food and Beverage department.
Around each Village, the Food and Beverage department employs around 350 team members across nine different restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as a production kitchen. There’s also a further five concessionary units including well-known brands such as Bella Italia and Café Rouge. From American grills to authentic Indian cuisine, or for those wanting a relaxing drink after a busy day, there’s something to suit all appetites at Center Parcs.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Starbucks Manager you will effectively control, co-ordinate and plan the activities of the unit to set standards, maintaining the highest guest satisfaction levels through service and added value. You’ll be responsible for achieving budgeted financial targets and customer satisfaction and you’ll thrive on working in a fast paced environment.
In order to maximise business potential, you’ll develop a well-trained, highly motivated and efficient team of staff who all consistently perform, and have a shared interest in the food and beverage division across the Village.
Responsibilities will include:
- Growing and developing the business within the village across multi-venues
- Maintaining budgeted cost of sales through effective ordering, stock control and wastage control
- Ensuring guest satisfaction is gained through the monitoring and maintaining of set standards of service, food quality and cleanliness
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 160 hours per 4 week period on a flexible basis. This means that your hours and days of work could vary each week, but you will always receive at least your contracted hours each period.
As our village is open 365 days of the year, your working hours may include working weekends, bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on a rota basis. Shifts will fall between 6am and 7pm.
- Previous experience at Assistant Manager level (at least 3 years)
- Good standard of education (e.g. GCSE English and Maths/A levels)
- Basic Food Hygiene
- IT skills (Microsoft Word/Excel)
- Formal qualification – BTEC/Degree, HNC/OND or equivalent
- Intermediate Health & Safety and/or First Aid at Work
- Experience within a Coffee environment is beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given
Closing date: 18 September 2018 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held: 28 September 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"