Star Expert (Automotive Non Sales Executive)
- Permanent role
- Full time hours available
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest product information and ensuring all retailer staff are also kept up to date on the latest products and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Providing customers with specification information on all products and services available through the retailer including aftersales.
- Keeping up to date on competitors’ product information and using this to provide a critical comparison for potential customers.
- Planning and managing the test drive process with the sales executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment and evaluation of results.
- Taking an interest in potential customers’ needs and requirements with a view to passing any relevant information onto the sales executive/transaction manager, keeping the customer experience smooth.
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom ensuring there is a strong selection of demonstration vehicles available, and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
- Proactively approaching customers in the showroom to offer help/advice.
- Introducing the customer to the sales executive/transaction manager when they express interest in buying.
- Working closely with After Sales colleagues to provide an excellent vehicle hand-over service for customers.
- Positioning Point of Sale information (brochures, catalogs, etc.) and ensuring availability.
- Involvement in sales events/launch events.
If you are interested in this position and you have the relevant experience above, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'