Barchester Care Homes
Front of House - Standards & Coaching Manager
Competitive salary 35K – 40K pro rata.
Are you looking for the next step to progress your career, an opportunity to grow and develop within our highly successful, healthcare division - Caterplus, part of the elior group
We have a new and exciting opportunity to recruit a Standards & Coaching Manager within the Health Care Sector.
Hours: 40 Hours Monday - Friday Travel UK wide
We are looking for a strong, attention to detail person regarding standards along with a commercially minded approach with excellent knowledge of the health and social care sector. Working under the guidance of the Business Excellence Manager the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career in this fast growing business sector.
Over all purpose of the role
Support with standard setting within the Barchester business and coach home’s to perform best in Class standards “every day”
Work with the Hospitality Service Managers and GM’s to ensure development of the role is end to end.
- Inspiring and coaching/leading to improve set standards
- Must be able to monitor action plans to achieve “ Best in class”
- Experienced working within brand guidelines
- Have a commercial understanding
- Training experience would be an advantage
- Must be able to engage with Teams both front and back of house, this is key to ensuring the correct out come’s
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stake holders
- Delivery set results /KPI’s
- IT proficient
- Work within the purchasing compliance processes
- Must be hands on and spend 80% of time in the business
- Excellent communication skills to cross multi levels of business
- Must have a “Can Do” attitude
- Great at problem solving skills
- You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
- You must have excellent people management skills and be able to motivate the teams in the care homes.
Why is it great to work for US?
- Competitive salary package
- Company sick pay scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Recognition reward and awards
- Long Service awards
- Fantastic Career Development opportunities
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be borne by the company. Start from first week in August 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job