The role does have HR Admin support and reports into a remotely based HR Director, though my client are looking for someone who is also comfortable working with autonomy and who can make business critical decisions.
The HR Manager is responsible for:
• Support and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of employees
• Monitor and implement HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Manage the recruitment process
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain benefits program and social activities program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance
• Employee retention
• Employee career development
• Employee on boarding
• Performance evaluation
• Proven track record of success in a Standalone HR Manager role.
• People oriented and results driven
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Demonstrable knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practices.
• Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
• A bachelor's degree, completion of college or equivalent experience in Human Resources or related field.
• Excellent computer literacy and application skills in desktop computing including, MS Outlook, MS Office applications and other commonly used office productivity tools.
• Skills in HR management systems.
• Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
• Able to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
• Good team player.
• A firm commitment to the company’s success.
• Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job