We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Marketing and Communications sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Stakeholder Engagement Manager to support the growth of a leading broadband and network services provider. The company are looking for individuals with the drive, creativity, and knowledge to help the company achieve its goals of connecting rural communities to next generation infrastructure.
This role is key in the Marketing Communications Team supporting the PR & Communications Manager with key high-level stakeholders both internal and external across local authorities, land and property, industry and business, communities, and other parties to establish strong working relationships.
Home based with occasional travel to Colchester office
Stakeholder Engagement Manager’s Core Duties
- Development and successful delivery of stakeholder engagement plans in accordance with the primary stakeholder engagement plan and in line with the organisation’s values
- Working closely with the various internal business partners including sales and delivery teams to manage engagement across our fibre roll-out programme
- Manage stakeholder mapping across our roll-out area, preparing essential communications to stakeholders and respond to stakeholder enquiries across a variety of media including formal letters, blogs and social media platforms to influence and actively engage
- Alignment of communications programme to guidelines, policies and procedures
- Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings with delivery and sales team members and ensure feedback of stakeholder responses and requests are responded to within agreed timescales
- Develop arrange and attend stakeholder meetings with technical team members and ensure feedback of stakeholder responses and requests to technical teams are responded to within agreed SLAs / timescales
- Plan and manage roundtables, community workshops and forum including developing agendas, project plans, minute taking and production of reports
- Attend client face to face meetings, collaborative planning workshops on fibre roll-out plans and report client progress
- Provide input into weekly/monthly reports for SMT / EMT and Board reports.
Stakeholder Engagement Manager’s Key Skills and Requirements
- Experience in Stakeholder Engagement role
- Experience in implementing engagement plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in using a variety of media platforms
- Relevant Degree (desirable)
- Telecoms experience (desirable)
Are you enthusiastic about the Stakeholder Engagement Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Engagement plans
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'