The main purpose to lead and manage the company's relationships with influential external stakeholders - it's a mixture of reactive and proactive.
My client is a leading transport company in London.
As the Stakeholder Engagement Manager you'll be responsible for the following:
Lead and manage the company's relationships with influential external stakeholders including councils & Members of Parliament.
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan that's integrated into the company's strategic communications plan
- Proactively deliver campaigns that will protect and enhance the businesses reputation - this will including events such as; Stakeholder forum's & Parliamentary receptions
- Manage campaigns from end to end to share information with key stakeholders
- Handle incoming queries & correspondence from a verity of channels.
The successful Stakeholder Engagement Manager for this London based transport company will come with the following skills & attributes:
Experience in public affairs, government relations, communications or in an equivalent role
- Demonstrated experience of good in-depth understanding of politics, the workings of government and local government
- Demonstrated experience working with local communities and representatives to address issues and achieve a positive outcome
- Experience in developing and executing a stakeholder engagement strategy with proven results
- A team player with an approachable manor
Competitive base salary and benefits package offered to the successful candidate.
- Stakeholder Engagement Manager