Job Title: Stairlift Engineer
Location: Hull, East Coast
STAIRLIFT ENGINEER REQUIRED!!
Alecto Recruitment have an opportunity for an Experienced Stairlift Engineer who is after a new opportunity and looking to progress their career.
My client are a big name in the industry for Patient care equipment, and they currently have a requirement for a Stairlift Engineer to join their team. The company themselves are a fantastic company to work for and have just won several new contracts that require Stairlift Engineers as opposed to their usual Patient Care Equipment team. They will offer training, a competitive package, good overtime to boost up the pay and a strong pension scheme. If you are a Stairlift Engineer at the moment, and have experience working on Straight and Curved Stairlifts, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
- Working as a Stairlift Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites within Hull and the East Coast.
- The position requires working on Stairlifts of varying manufacturers. You will be required to Install, Service, Maintain and Repair Stairlifts as and when required.
- There may be times you will be required to work on other products such as Hoists, Profile Beds, Pressure Care Equipment and other Lifting Equipment with Disability/Mobility in mind.
- There may be some situations where you are required to train the customers on how to use the products.
- Some commissioning of products installed.
- Must hold a recognised Electrical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Electro Mechanical skills
- Experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises
- Must be customer facing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have experience working on Stairlifts
- Proactive approach to work and determined to succeed.
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary
- Overtime available
- Travel time paid door to door
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Call out rota (additional payments)
- Company Vehicle
- Product/Manufacturer training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
Stairlift - Stairlift Engineer - Stair Lift
- mobility equipment
- field service engineer
- patient handling
- stairlift engineer
- disability equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job