Job Title: Stairlift Field Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment have an opportunity for an Experienced Stairlift Engineer who is after a new opportunity and looking to progress their career.
My client have strong foothold in the Stairlift industry and are looking to expand their team of Service Engineers. They have achieved growth year on year and they are already struggling to keep up with the demands in the area. They are not committed to any one manufacturers stairlifts and so you will either be using your extensive knowledge to Service & Repair a variety of Stairlifts, or there is the potential the company may send you for manufacturer training to broaden your knowledge in this industry.
- Working as a Stairlift/Hoist Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites within London.
- The position requires working on Stairlifts of varying manufacturers. You will be required to Install, Service, Maintain and Repair Stairlifts as and when required.
- Hoists are also a big part of the job. Whether it is Mobile Hoists, Ceiling Track Hoists and any other form of Hoist used as an aid in Patient Care solutions your job will be to Repair, Maintain and Service a wide variety of Hoists.
- There may be some situations where you are required to train the customers on how to use the products.
- A proactive approach to upselling and helping your customers find products they may find useful. You can also upsell Service contracts as an alternative to selling products. The better you are at upselling Products/Services the higher amount of bonus!
- Some commissioning of products installed.
- Must hold a recognised Electrical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Electro Mechanical skills
- Experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises
- Must be customer facing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have experience within Stairlift OR Hoist industry
- Proactive approach to work and determined to succeed.
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Call out rota (additional payments)
- Company Vehicle
- Product/Manufacturer training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- mobility equipment
- field service engineer
- patient handling
- stairlift engineer
- disability equipment