Job Title: Stairlift Field Service Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire (Bradford/Wigan/Keighley)
Alecto Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Stairlift/Hoist Engineer looking to take their career to the next level! Opportunities like this don't come along every day!
My client have one of the strongest reputations in the country for their commitment and quality servicing provided by their Engineers. A firm who love to bring in quality Engineers but also who are happy and willing to invest in the additional training they may require if there is equipment they haven't worked on before! If you want to progress your career this is the opportunity for you!
- Working as a Stairlift/Hoist Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites within West Yorkshire.
- The position requires working on Stairlifts of varying manufacturers. You will be required to Install, Service, Maintain and Repair Stairlifts as and when required.
- Hoists are also a big part of the job. Whether it is Mobile Hoists, Ceiling Track Hoists and any other form of Hoist used as an aid in Patient Care solutions your job will be to Repair, Maintain and Service a wide variety of Hoists.
- There may be some situations where you are required to train the customers on how to use the products.
- A pro active approach to upselling and helping your customers find products they may find useful. You can also upsell Service contracts as an alternative to selling products. The better you are at upselling Products/Services the higher amount of bonus!
- Some commissioning of products installed.
- Must hold a recognised Electrical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Electro Mechanical skills
- Experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises
- Must be customer facing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have experience within Stairlift OR Hoist industry
- Pro active approach to work and determined to succeed.
- £21,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Call out rota (additional payments)
- Company Vehicle
- Product/Manufacturer training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- medical engineer
- stairlift engineer
- patient handling equipment
- mobility engineer
- medical service engineer
- mobility scooter repair
- stairlift repair
- medical repair