Stair Lift and Platform Lift Engineers
Location: North West/North East
Hours: Business operating hours but overtime and on call hours available
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working with a large organisation for the supply of Stair Lift Engineers and Platform Engineers on a permanent basis.
- Provide a high standard of workmanship for the service, repair, removal and installation of Platform and Through Floor Lifts.
- Providing maintenance on a number of Stair Lifts in domestic property’s
- Complete these requirements efficiently with the minimum downtime and client disruption.
- Provide accurate information when completing these jobs, account your findings and recommendations.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and on-time.
- Understand and ensure product and company confidentiality.
- Provide a commitment to training and further development.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Operations Manager.
- NVQ Level 2 in Installation & Maintenance of Stairlifts
- Transferable skills and experience.
- Previous experience working on relevant products i.e. Gulliver, Orion, RPSP & Supra
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.