Staffing Executive, Heathrow - Up to £22k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a confident Staffing Executive to join an exciting experiential agency who are doing big things at the moment. They’re well-known and work with some massive clients, and are looking for a Staffing Executive.
The Staffing Executive we are looking for will be someone from a staffing background, and will have preferably gained experience of recruiting a range of people including brand ambassadors to work on various retail campaigns. As a Staffing Executive you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in these activations too, so you’ll need to have a desire to work closely on a variety of experiential projects.
Being a Staffing Executive with this agency means you’ll be working closely with clients, account managers and operations team and plenty more. This Staffing Executive will be someone with a desire to kick on in their career, and will be confident in their ability to find great talent for clients.
Here’s a list of responsibilities for this role:
- Create written profiles in PowerPoint to showcase staff
- Recruit staff for all travel retail divisions
- Log performance, attendance and keep database up to date
- Ensure teams are fully briefed with updated rosters etc.
- Support Staffing Manager with various tasks
- Build strong relationship with the field team
Sound like your kind of Staffing Executive role? We want to hear from a Staffing Executive as soon as possible regarding this.
Here’s what this agency are looking to see in this Staffing Executive:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good with clients
- Understanding of CRM database systems preferable
- Ability to profile staff to brand and role types
- Great at dealing with a busy workload
If you think you’re the Staffing Executive we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
We’re looking to get this Staffing Executive on board as soon as possible.
Please quote JW468 when applying for this Staffing Executive role.
- Staff Management
- Brand Ambassadors
- Experiential Events