Staff Nurses - Neurological Care
Are you a registered nurse looking to develop your skills in a specialist and rewarding environment?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our professional and dedicated team.
The Chantry has been providing specialist neurological care for over 20 years and has built a strong reputation for quality, personalised and innovative care and rehabilitation through its range of residential and community based services. The residential service currently provides 29 beds for adults requiring slow stream rehabilitation and long stays placements due to complex neurological disability. You will be joining us at an exciting time as our building and services are growing.
Following a new extension to our centre, we will be providing new specialist neuro rehabilitation ( level 2) which will initially operate for 3 clients in purpose built rooms , moving to 8 beds over time. The service will have input from a consultant in rehabilitation medicine and provide multi disciplinary therapy programmes for 12 weeks and up to 6 month stays.
As a registered nurse joining our team you will develop your skills in this specialist area of practice by working initially with our residents, led by our head of clinical care and senior nurses and alongside our therapy team with an opportunity to rotate to work in our level 2 unit.
Working as a Sue Ryder nurse is unique. We expect high standards of clinical care but our nurses also understand the small things that make the biggest difference to our residents and rehabilitation clients. We also make sure that we give you the time you need to develop your skills to deliver truly personalised care and you'll get opportunities to focus on your career development. In fact many of our staff nurses use the skills they develop with us to become senior nurses, clinical nurse specialists or take on managerial roles.
The Chantry is a unique and beautiful adapted listed mansion house set in beautiful parkland it is a truly special environment to work in where you will know you are making a difference every day.
Up to £29,844 DOE including average enhancements + recruitment bonus £2,652
• Continuation of NHS pension
• 25 days holiday rising to 30 with service plus bank holidays
• Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
• Private pension matched at 5%
• Enhanced Maternity Benefits
• Cash referral bonus scheme for certain roles
• Carers leave policy
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
• Childcare Vouchers and cycle to work scheme
• Free onsite parking and good transport links
• Susidised meals
• Staff loans and company car loans
• Free uniform
• Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
• Opportunities to progress through our development framework structure
8.00 pm to 6.00 am (nights) 30%
Friday midnight to Sunday midnight (weekends 45%
Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60%
To be considered as a Staff Nurse, you will ideally have:
• Post-registration experience preferably in neurological care
• Up to date clinical skills
• Passion and drive to work in neurological care and rehabilitation
• The ability to demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development
• The ability to mentor students and less experienced staff
Working hours are on rotation and either 3 x 12.5 hr shifts or 5 x 7.5 hr shifts
To find out more, please apply now.
Other organisations may call this role Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care Nurse or Senior Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'