Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.90 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | Paid breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A large, leading Paisley nursing home has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £15.90 per hour with Paid Breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Fantastic welcome package
• Robust training programme and ongoing career development
• A comprehensive bonus scheme
• Refer a friend scheme
• Attendance rewards
• Pension scheme
• Free PVG check and uniform
As Staff Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'