Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £33.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks and Handover | 37.5 Hour Contract - Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Weston super Mare is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Paid Breaks and Handover
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting and confident managing care plans and medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on .
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'