Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h – Circa £32.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | ABI/Neuro Care and Rehab Unit - Good CQC
A specialist ABI and neurological care centre in Plymouth is currently recruiting for RGN and RMN Staff Nurses to join their clinical team.
The facility is fully CQC compliant and offers long-term care, rehab and support to adults living with acquired brain injuries and neurological disorders such as Huntington's Chorea, Motor Neurone Disease, and Parkinson's Disease.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota, with days and nights available
- Competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £32,175
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications and participating in the large MDT to provide the best possible support to service users.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in ABI/Neuro care or demonstrate a keen interest in working with this client group
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'