Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.95 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5) | 33 Hours | Days or Nights | Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A large elderly nursing home in East Birmingham is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) to join their team, with permanent days or nights available.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care in addition to palliative and end of life care service.
Details of these RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts of 33 hours per week with permanent days or nights available
• Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.95 which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £27,370
• A private pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for these Registered Nurse positions will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'