Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Circa £41.1K p/a | 44 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work full-time hours in a leading care home in Aberdare.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this RN/Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- 44 hours per week on flexible shifts, with days or nights available
- Fantastic hourly pay rate of £18, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to a salary in the region of £41,180
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment in now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'