Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Children & Young Adults
£14 p/h | 36 Hrs - Days | Young Adults Disability Care | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A charitably run disability care home in Hereford currently has a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The small, fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock personal support and clinical care to younger adults with a range of physical and/or learning disabilities and offers a fantastic environment for service users and an exceptionally rewarding working environment for staff, where no two days are the same.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
- A contract to work 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £14 per hour plus paid breaks
- Free uniforms and DBS cost paid
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- A pension scheme
- Staff recognition schemes and long service awards
The skills, experience, and qualifications the home is looking for in a Nurse:
- Current NMC registration as an Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD or Children’s Nurse/RCN/RSCN
- Ideally experienced in a disability care setting
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively manage and deliver person centred clinical care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'