Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days | Elderly Nursing Home
A private nursing home on Anglesey currently requires an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their days nursing team on a permanent basis.
The home caters to adults living with elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £16.50 per hour, plus paid breaks which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £30,890
- Free staff parking
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on .
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'