BAND 5 – REGISTERED NURSE / RMN – NHS CARE HOME Full time Position 37.5 hrs per week CLIFTON LODGE, BALMORAL ROAD, WESTCLIFF ON SEA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a full time staff nurse at Clifton Lodge Care Home. A unique career opportunity to become a key member of the nursing team, you must be enthusiastic, motivated with good communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure. You must be a team player and willing to go the extra mile for our residents care.
You will be responsible for the holistic mental health, physical health and social care needs assessment and the development, implementation and evaluation of clients who require admission to our Nursing Home.
We are looking for motivated staff who share our Trust values of: -
Being Compassionate Open and Empowering
In return EPUT can offer you a range of benefits including;
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including Childcare Vouchers, lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Season Ticket Loans
- Participation in the Working Longer Review supporting staff to work longer
- NHS discounts for staff
- Weekly health & wellbeing articles
- Equality and Diversity Sub-Groups where staff can raise issues relating to equality at work
- Equality Champions who are there to support other staff requiring support at work
- Occupational Health and Counselling providers which includes 24 hour counselling support line for staff and access to a wide range of support and advice about a range of issues including finance and debt, consumer rights, housing, welfare and family rights and domestic violence
- Active members of a range of national bodies which support health and wellbeing of the workforce (Age UK, Stonewall, Disability Two ticks, Mindful Employer)
- An active Staff Side Body to represent staff issues and a range of recognised staff/professional unions.
- Successful achievement of the National IIP Health and Wellbeing Award
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities, working closely with a number of Universities to support staffs professional development
- Feature in the top 100 employers index for HSJ
Should you need any further information regarding out Trust, please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'