An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dedicated Band 5 Endoscopy Nurse. The post holder will be required to work Trust-wide, working flexibly over weekends and on-call as required by the service.The post is part-time; 22.5 hours and is based at North Tyneside General Hospital, but expected to work between sites.
Reporting to the Endoscopy Unit Managers and Endoscopy Junior Sisters, the individual will be responsible for the provision of endoscopy nursing during endoscopy procedures, supporting the training of the junior Endoscopy team, providing cross-site cover as required. To provide and plan nursing care, and provide effective communication across the multi-disciplinary team. In addition, a contribution to the attainment of JAG Accreditation within the Endoscopy Unit will be expected.
The Endoscopy Nurse will be expected to attend a number of key meetings as directed, such as the Endoscopy User Group and Endoscopy Governance Group. The successful candidate will have a strong engagement approach and be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
• An understanding of Trust quality standards
• Ability to take part in the on-call requirement.
• Ability to work across all sites as required.
• First level live NMC Registered Nurse
• Mentorship qualification or relevant qualification (essential requirement for post, expectation this will be completed within an 18 month period)
• Thorough understanding of contemporary nursing issues
Ensuring the delivery of ‘Compassion in Practice’- Nursing, Midwifery and Care Staff Vision and Strategy incorporating the 6C’s. The successful post holder must be able to role model compassionate and inclusive leadership to shape the creation of a collective leadership culture within the Trust.
Closing Date: 1st October 2020
For further details
Job title: Endoscopy Unit Manager
Telephone number Ext 39677
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'