Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you to develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be?If so, you're in luck! Join our team in Steeton and you will get up to £5,000 welcome bonus.
As an experienced Nursefrom the NHS or private care, you'll join the team at Three Valleys Hospital as a Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse and change lives for the better.
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
What you will be doing
As a qualifiedRMNor RNLDnurse – you will ensure young people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
You will have access to the Elysium Well-being team, which is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. Who doesn’t like a free massage at work?
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Things that you will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A commitment to high-quality care, values and evidence-based practice
- A “lead by example” approach to promote strong care values across the hospital
- A true passion to work in mental health and dementia care
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A flexible approach to care
- A willingness to learn
- Commitment to your own development
The service operates 24/7. You will work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working 3 days one week, 4 days the next.
Where you will be working
Location: 2 Burley Court, Steeton, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 6TU
Join the multidisciplinary team at Three Valleys Hospital, care for people with complex mental health issues in a safe and supportive environment.
There are a range of services across five wards – including a specialist dementia service - where you’ll gain experience working with gender-specific distinct rehabilitation and step-down services. All 43 bedrooms have en-suite facilities and the communal areas are spacious with a warm, homely feel.Oldfield Ward for male mental health rehabilitation and Ingrow Ward for female mental health rehabilitation.
In addition, Oakworth ward our specialist dementia service which has been designed to care for male patients who occasionally have a challenging presentation requiring a compassionate, dementia friendly approach.We providea specialist environment to give outstanding care across all 3 services and our staff teams develop transferableskills.
What you will get
- A competitive starting salary of between £25,240 and £34,512 depending on experience
- Equivalent of 33 days holidays and your birthday off, rising with length of service
- Support with your revalidation
- Financial support with professional registration fees
- Free meals on shift
- Free parking (first come, first served)
- Contributory pension
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Access to both in-house and external, industry recognised training opportunities
- Staff benefits including lease car hire, holiday vouchers, cash back offers & discounts
- Access to staff Wellbeing benefits, including on-site therapy days and employee assistance service
- The chance to work for a young, dynamic and truly unique organisation
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'