- Excellent rate of pay which is negotiable
- Flexible hours
- Modern purpose built facility
- All round 'Good' CQC report
- Qualified RGN or RMN with general experience
- Care Home experience preferred but not essential
- Continued Training and Development
- Paid Breaks
- NMC annual payment
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Opportunities for progression
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to work for a well established care provider with multiple sites across the North East, please get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'