Are you a Nurse who wants to work for a company that:
- Offers you a £1500 "Golden Hello" upon joining
- Pays for your NMC registration after 12 months service
- Offers you 5.6 weeks holiday as standard
- Offers a great salary and incremental pay increases
- Offers you an attractive company pension scheme
- Offers a Refer a Friend bonus of up to £1000
- Offers you industry leading CPD and training
- Offers all employees an assistance programme with free face-to-face counselling sessions and a 24hr helpline
- Is undergoing rapid growth in North East England, leading for more opportunities for nurses
If so, keep reading!
This organisation is opening a specialist care facility in Newcastle upon Tyne in Spring 2019, and require a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work within the brand-new home.
The hours for the role are very flexible, and the Registered General Nurse can work a minimum of 24hrs per week and a maximum of 48hrs.
The pay rates for this role are very competitive and Registered General Nurses applying for this role can expect a rates of up to £16.50 per hour.
Duties for the role include:
- Working with adults who have complex needs, and caring for their physical and mental health needs, while promoting independence and dignity
- Producing, updating and implementing care plans
- Providing mentoring and support to junior members of staff, i.e. nursing assistants and carers
- Producing risk assessments and updating these regularly
- Administering medication when required, and ensuring safe storage of controlled drugs and recording of medication administration
- Ensuring family members are kept informed of any changes, where appropriate
Interested? This role requires you to be:
- Registered with NMC (Registered General Nurse) with no restrictions on practice
- 6 months experience of working as a qualified nurse, post-registration
- Diligent, caring and able to demonstrate where you have delivered excellent care in the past
- Able to start work in Spring 2019 (interviews will take place in early March)
Does this sound like you? If this role sounds like a job you know you could bring so much value to, please call Wayne on for a confidential discussion or send an email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'