Staff Nurse vacancy
Elderly & Dementia Care
Finchley, North London
£16.50p/h + Benefits & CPD
WR Health & Social Care is proudly working with a renowned care provider with an impressive portfolio of homes across the UK, who has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join their private nursing service in Finchley, working up to 3 days per week on a permanent basis.
This home provides specialist, first-class care for up to 30 elderly residents and not only does it enjoy a fantastic reputation for its dedication to patient care, but also for its commitment to staff development and satisfaction.
To be considered for this position, you must be a Registered Nurse with experience in elderly and Dementia care. You should have a clear NMC PIN, and be able to provide satisfactory professional references and DBS check.
* Competitive Pay Rate of £16.50p/h
* Permanent Contract of Work on Days
* Generous Annual Leave Allowance
* Ongoing Training and Career Development
* Career Progression
* Free Uniform
* Supportive Management Team
* Award-Winning Care Provider
Why apply via White Recruitment?
* You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
* You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
* We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
* We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
* We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'