Staff Nurse vacancies - up to £18p/h + Bonuses
Norwich - Dementia and General Elderly Care
I am working with a modern, established nursing home situated just outside of central Norwich where experienced, passionate and competent Staff Nurses (RGN/RMNs) are required on permanent, part-time bases.
This home provides general elderly care, as well as offering specialist dementia nursing care to up to 28 individuals who are unable to live independently and require assistance in day to day living.
Each care plan is carefully designed and implemented based upon each service users' requirements and conditions, and an experienced team of Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers work 24/7 to deliver the highest standard of care.
All nursing staff at the home are extensively trained in order to be able to provide a high standard of care to service users, and they form meaningful, compassionate relationships with not only the service users themselves, but also with their families.
To be considered, you must be a Registered General or Mental Health Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin, and experienced and confident in the dementia and general elderly care settings.
Furthermore, you must be able to provide satisfactory references/DBS check, and should be genuinely passionate about providing excellent, holistic and patient-centred care to service users.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £18p/h
- Welcome and performance bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career development plans
- Supportive and hardworking team
- Free parking
- Perkbox scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"