Permanent Staff Nurse vacancies - Elderly Care
Bicester - £18.50p/h with enhancements - Days or Nights!
WR Health & Social Care are proud to be working with one of the leading not-for-profit care providers in the UK. They have a fantastic reputation, and are known for providing quality and person-centred care for the elderly.
They now have numerous opportunities for Staff Nurses to join their service in Bicester, Oxfordshire, working days or nights on permanent, full or part-time bases.
This home provides specialist, first-class care for up to 60 elderly residents, and not only does it enjoy a fantastic reputation for its dedication to holistic patient care, but also for its commitment to staff development and satisfaction.
- Outstanding rate of £18.50p/h with weekend enhancements!
- Variety of permanent contracts available on days or nights, full or part-time
- CPD Support and Career Progression Framework
- Employee Reward Scheme
- Excellent Training Programmes
- Friendly and supportive management team
- RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Previous nursing home experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for providing elderly care
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"