Staff Nurse vacancies - Basingstoke - up to £17p/h + Benefits
Day and Night Duty Available - Interviewing Immediately
WR Health & Social Care is looking recruit passionate, professional and self-motivated Staff Nurses on behalf of one of our clients, a luxury elderly care provider with an impressive portfolio of homes across the UK.
The successful candidates will be working at our clients' home in Basingstoke, permanent contracts are on offer for either day or night duty and immediate starts are available.
This home provides Dementia and general elderly care to residents aged 65 and over in a calm, safe and vibrant setting. An experienced healthcare team made up of HCAs, Nurses and Senior Management work collaboratively on a 24/7 rota to not only provide holistic assessment and nursing treatment, but also to enhance independence and social skills.
To be considered for this position, you should be a Registered Nurse with experience in elderly and dementia care, ideally within the nursing home setting. You should have a clear NMC PIN, and be able to provide satisfactory professional references and DBS check.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £17p/h
- Permanent contract of work on full or part-time days or nights
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Ongoing training and career development, personalised to your aspirations
- Free uniform
- Free parking
- Supportive and hard-working management team
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"